Monday, October 20, 2014

Bulwark Movers are Excellent!

Bulwark Movers recently moved my elderly mother from one assisted living facility to another one. I couldn’t have been more grateful to them for the kindness and care they expressed towards her, and the level of professionalism they had. Moving is always complicated, especially for an elderly person. I was unfortunately unable to be there myself, but I was in close communication with them every step of the way.

Their staff was courteous and timely, and they were always reachable via phone and email. I felt that I never missed a beat during the process, and I knew that my aging mother was in good hands. It was the closest thing to being there that I could have hoped for.


I would definitely utilize their services again if the time came, and I have already told my friends about how great they were to my mother. If you ever need a trustworthy and reliable moving company, look no further than Bulwark Movers. They are excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment